Online shopping is here!
Medical and recreational cannabis in Colorado Springs and Pueblo, CO.
KNOW THE LAWS
Once you have purchased a cannabis product you are responsible for following Colorado state laws.
- It’s illegal to consume cannabis in public areas.
- It’s illegal to drive while impaired by cannabis.
- It’s illegal to leave CO with any cannabis products.
- It’s illegal to give or sell retail cannabis to minors.
- Keep cannabis products away from children.
- Do not drive after consuming marijuana.
- Consuming any amount of marijuana before driving will put you at risk for DUI.
- Colorado’s open container law makes it illegal to possess marijuana in the passenger area of a vehicle if it’s in an open container with a broken seal, or if there is evidence of consumption.
- Avoid the risk of breaking the law and store marijuana in your trunk on the way home.
- Impaired drivers traveling with children present in the vehicle can be charged with child abuse.
KNOW YOUR LIMITS
Everyone is different – know your edible tolerance.
- Start with a low dose to avoid overconsuming.
- Edibles can take up to 2 hours or longer to take effect.
- DO NOT mix with any other substances.
- In the case of severe overconsumption, contact the Colorado Poison Control Center at 1 (800) 222-1222.
- Stay with friends if you have overconsumed.
Recreational marijuana sales became legal in Colorado on Jan. 1, 2014. Amendment 64, approved by voters in 2012, required state officials to regulate cannabis like alcohol.
Colorado residents 21 and up can buy one ounce of weed or grow weed applicable to state laws. If you’re from out-of-state, adults can purchase a quarter of an ounce.
You must present a valid ID proving you
are 21 years old to purchase retail cannabis.
Colorado Resident: 1 OUNCE
Non-Resident: 1 OUNCE