Strawberry Fields Denver, Colorado Marijuana Delivery is
Get the best recreational cannabis flower, edibles, tinctures and other products delivered to your door in the Denver, Colorado area!
Brought to you by Strawberry Fields Denver.
FREE Delivery by:
Denver Marijuana Delivery Frequently Asked Questions
Do I Have to Live in Denver to Order Recreational Weed Delivery in Denver?
- No, all private residences in Denver County and Denver City can accept delivery like Homes, Apartments, Hotels and AirBnB’s.
Is Denver Recreational Marijuana Delivery Legal?
- Yes, Strawberry Fields Cannabis, which operates five dispensaries around the state, received Denver’s first store marijuana delivery permit for Recreational Marijuana Delivery, according to the Denver Department of Excise and Licenses. The permit approval comes after Denver City Council voted to opt in to marijuana delivery in April 2021.
What Areas are Available For Recreational Weed Delivery in Denver?
- Right now, Recreational Marijuana Delivery is available in Denver City and Denver County by Strawberry Fields Cannabis of Denver.
When Will Denver Recreational Marijuana Delivery be Available?
How Does Recreational Marijuana Delivery in Denver Work?
- It’s about as easy as ordering your favorite pizza for delivery! Once our Delivery Service has started, browse our menu of cannabis products for Recreational and select the items you would like and mark your order for delivery. After you submit your order, you’ll receive an order confirmation. Your order will be delivered to the address on file and the person that placed the order will need to show a valid ID and if payment was not made at time of ordering, make payment to accept delivery.
How Do I Pay For My Recreational Marijuana Delivery Order in Denver?
- You will be able to pay for your products for delivery online with ACH transfer at time of order or by cash at time of delivery. Check with Strawberry Fields Denver for additional info.
How Long For My Denver Weed Delivery Order to Arrive?
- All delivery orders are executed as soon as possible. How long it takes depends on where you are, the time of day and the traffic. You will be given an estimate of delivery arrival at the time of order submission.
What Hours is Denver Weed Delivery Available?
- Per Denver law, Recreational Marijuana cannot be delivered between the hours of 12:00am and 8:00am daily. Check with Strawberry Fields Denver for current delivery hours being serviced.
Can I Have Marijuana Delivered to My Work or Place of Business?
- No, by law we can only delivery to private residences which would include Homes, Apartments, Hotels, and AirBnb’s.
Can I Have My Friend Accept a Delivery For Me?
- No, we can only deliver to the person who placed the delivery order and will have to show valid ID to match.
Do I need a Medical License or Doctor’s Prescription to Get Recreational Marijuana Delivery in Denver?
- No, you do not need a medical card unless you are a medical patient. You do need to be 21 or over with a valid ID to order and receive delivery.
What Types of Cannabis Products Can I Have Delivered in Denver?
We will be offering Marijuana Flower, Edibles and Concentrates among other products for delivery. Browse our menu for a full list of products available for Recreational Denver Marijuana Delivery.
How Much Marijuana am I Allowed to Possess?
- Adults 21 and older may possess up to two ounces of retail marijuana.
- Medical marijuana patients may possess up to two ounces of medical marijuana.
How Much Marijuana Can I Purchase at One Time For Denver Weed Delivery?
- Adults 21 and older can purchase up to one ounce of retail marijuana, 8 grams of retail marijuana concentrate, or marijuana products containing up to 800 milligrams of THC in a single transaction. A single transaction includes multiple sales to the same customer during a single business day.
- Medical marijuana patients can purchase up to two ounces of medical marijuana, 40 grams of marijuana concentrate, or marijuana products containing up to 20,000 milligrams of THC in a single transaction. A single transaction includes multiple sales to the same customer during a single business day.
For additional FAQs, please visit DenverGov.org.